What are True Elements Rolled Oats?
True Elements Rolled Oats are 100% natural and gluten-free. They are minimally processed in order to retain a higher nutritional value. True Elements Rolled Oats are completely chemical-free and do not have any artificial colors, preservatives and taste enhancers.
What are True Elements Steel Cut Oats?
True Elements Steel Cut Oats are 100% natural and whole grain oats. Steel Cut oats are basically oat groats that have been sliced into smaller pieces. However, they contain the same amount of nutrients. Being sliced into minute pieces, they comparatively take a longer time to cook than rolled oats.
What is True Elements Whole Oatmeal?
True Elements Whole Oatmeal is a delicious version of bland oatmeal whose taste has been enhanced by adding dried fruits. True Elements Whole Oatmeal consists of only 100% natural whole grains and real-fruits. It doesn’t contain any preservatives, artificial flavors and colored ingredients.
What are the benefits of True Elements Oats?
1. Rich source of soluble and insoluble fiber
2. Low glycaemic index
3. Replete with antioxidants
4. Offers minerals such as magnesium
5. Being protein-rich, it is good for fitness enthusiasts
6. Good for maintaining skin and hair health.
How to consume?
It’s a simple 2 step process:
1. Boil it for 30 minutes.
2. Add milk, sweetener of your choice and garnish with fruits and nuts. You can also cook delicious Upma or Poha with these oats.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much protein & fiber do these oats contain?
15g of Protein and 10g of Fiber per 100grams of oats.
2. Is it Gluten Free?
Yes, true elements oats are gluten free.
3. After soaking it overnight, how much time is required to cook them?
Just 2-3 minutes,.
I’ve been consuming True Elements Whole Oatmeal for 6 months now. As far as product quality is concerned, it is excellent. My family really loves its taste.
Sahil Arora, Delhi
Nikhil Jain, Odisha
Gaurav Arya, Delhi